Feel free to check out all of the blogs! Here are the links: Amanda @ The Ivy Cottage Blog Korrie @ Red Hen House Anita @ Cedar Hill Ranch Debbie @ Confessions of a Plate Addict Samantha @ Crafty Texas Girls Missy @ Lookie What I Did Linsey @ The Farmhouse Porch Pamela @ From My Porch to Yours
And now...on to the Cowgirl Up! Link Party ! And…the party will have a little different twist this week!
Welcome to Week 25 of
Cowgirl Up! Link Party . . .
the party with a cowgirl can-do spirit!
1 Party, this week 8 Blogs
Because of the Christmas in July event this week, we won't be including any features from last week. We hope you will join the fun as Cowgirl Up is on 8 blogs this week, woo hoo!!
And since we are all celebrating Christmas in July this week, we encourage you to link up your favorite Christmas projects as well…current or past!
Now about the party...
You link up on my blog and this week your link will show up on EIGHT blogs.
More exposure, less time.
We are looking for the latest and greatest projects, tutorials,
ideas, crafts, recipes, decor, and inspiring stories.
Anything that you are proud to show off.
Cowgirl Up! is the link party that saves you time and brings you inspiration.
Doesn't get any easier than that!
What blogs will your link appear on? Check us out below!
Linsey with The Farmhouse Porch
Anita with Cedar Hill Ranch
Amanda with The Ivy Cottage Blog
Samantha with Crafty Texas Girls
And this week, we also have 4 guest hosts:
The four of us are all Texas bloggers, but you don't have to be Texas, country, western, or own horses to participate in Cowgirl Up! You just need that "can-do", cowgirl spirit!
Cowgirl Up! Link Party Guidelines:
(Please read the guidelines before participating)
* When you link with Cowgirl Up!, your link will automatically show on four different blogs. Awesome!
* Please follow your host blog before linking up on GFC (and if you have a linkyfollow account, then please follow that way too.)
* You may link up decor, DIY, crafts, guest post, recipes, giveaways, sewing, inspiring stories, and anything that you feel related to the listed categories.
* You may link as many links as you want.
* Be sure to include the Cowgirl Up! Button or text link to Cowgirl Up in your linked post, (mine can be found on my sidebar.) Mandatory to be featured!!
* Be courteous and visit the two links before yours. Several projects will be featured each week!
* By linking up you are agreeing that we may use your photos to feature your project in a blog post, on Facebook, Pinterest, or Twitter with a link back to your blog of course.