1. The Hubster and I married back in 01 and then moved to the big ol state of Texas just two days later. We have been here ever since minus two years spent in Baton Rouge.
2. I do not drive on the interstate if it has more than four lanes of traffic. I know I need to get over it and I am in baby steps. Never was an issue till two babies later and three accidents one in which we were rear ended on the interstate.
3. Believe it or not with all of my rambling I am actually a very reserved and quiet person. I tend to observe rather than lead in conversation.
4. I am living my dream of being a SAHM! It was what I wanted to be when I grew up!
5. I am a night owl which I get from my mom. I could stay up till 4 am most nights if I did not have Oldest and Littliest to take care of.
6. I have two fury children. If you read two posts back you met Max. He was our second addition to the fam. We adopted him from Pet Smart. They have adopt a pet on Saturdays and when I saw that he had one blue eye and one green eye and that he was black and white I had to have his whiney butt. He is the whiniest cat ever. Sophia is our oldest and my only girl. The Hubster picked her out at the SPCA a week after we moved to Tx. She is black and white as to oppose Max who is white and black if that makes sence. They are inside only cats.
7. I worked for Gap for 10 yrs before going on bed rest with Oldest at almost 7 mths prego. That was geez almost 6 yrs ago. Never went back. Can't say I don't miss it a tad though. I loved the merchandising aspect and I loved most of the customers. The holidays were the best time of year. I HATED being the head boss and having to deal with the BS that goes along with it on the corporate side.
8. One day I would love to open a brick and mortar home and gift shop. I already have the name picked out and if the market ever picks back up I may start online to see how it goes.
9. I actually get along with my mother in law! I consider her my friend.
10. I miss my mom. She lives 14 hrs away and we only see each other twice a year. That sucks.
10 interesting or not so interesting facts abt me. Whose next? Lets see who I can pick...hmmm...
Melissa- Melissa's Heart & Home
Cheri- Its So Very Cheri
Kristen- Kristen's Creations
Its late like almost 1 am and well I need to really head off to dreamland now so I will add to my list soon! Thanx again Susan!